Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lack of Marketing

So everyday I drive around or talk to people I know and try to take in all the marketing and lack there of around me. Yesterday while speaking to my family I was informed that a small local store that makes these wonderful pizzas has also been crafting these oven baked super subs and mega hotdogs. They apparently are huge sellers and there is a pretty big demand for the small community that it services. The problem I noticed is that this store owner has not even attempted to market this seemingly substantial demand for these subs and franks. They are attempting to rely solely on word of mouth advertising. I just think with some cheap flyers or even a sign on the store somewhere they could spark more business with these different foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment